Thursday, February 19, 2015

//Grey//

Did it feel nice, living?
Never
  What was it like, breathing?
Like the ocean drowning in itself.
  Oh. Your mind, why is it like that?
The galaxies live within.
  Can you explain it?
I could try.
 
Please?
Okay.
 
There are 4 shades. Black. Blue. White and grey.
Black, feels like a 6 ton weight on a hollow chest.
Blue, feels like the sky floating within my body.
White, feels like the heavens took over my soul.
Grey feels like nothing. Nothing at all.
  Is that all there ever was?
No. But I decided this is all I wanted.
  What colour are you now?
Grey. I’m always grey.
  Why do you need the others then?
I don’t. But I want to.
  Is it better than most places, your mind?
I wouldn’t know. I haven’t been anywhere else.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia