Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Last Text (Part-1)

Carie : Hey 
Sent 11:30 P.M.

Danny : Hey! :)
Sent 11:30 P.M.

Carie : How are you?
Sent 11:32 P.M. 

Carie : Danny?
Sent 11:33 P.M.

Carie : Are you okay? Can you please reply back.
Sent 11:34 P.M.
 
5/7/2014
Carie : Oh my God!
Sent 12:05 A.M.

Carie : I just heard the news. Oh my God! I love you so much! Why did you have to reply while you   were driving?? You could have waited!
Sent 12:09 A.M.

Carie : I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have texted you.
Sent 12:14 A.M.

Carie: Hey, I can’t sleep.
Sent 3:00 A.M.

Carie : Do you know I killed you? Yeah, I did. Mom, told me not to think about it that way, but we all know it’s true.
Sent 3:05 A.M.

Carie : But you died in a car accident while answering my text. So, that means that I am the cause of your death. I'm a murderer! 
Sent 3:15 A.M.

Carie : Sorry, I fell asleep. Kinda like you, except I woke up. And you're never going to.
Sent 8:30 A.M.

Carie : Hey, its me again. My brother told me a joke today.
Sent 10:46 A.M.

Carie : What's the difference between married and dead people?
Sent 10:48 A.M.

Carie : Dead people are free. Do you get it? Well, you should, because you're dead. Umm... You always laugh at his jokes.
Sent 11:01 A.M. 

Carie : * Laughed 
Sent 11:04 A.M. 

12/7/2014
Carie : It's hard to believe that its almost a week since you died.
Sent 3:00 P.M.

Carie : I just want to go to your home and play video games with you.
Sent 3:04 P.M.

Carie : Video games are so much better than real lives.
Sent 3:15 P.M.

Carie :You can always start over. And have multiple lives.
Sent 3:17 P.M.

Carie :But this isn't a video game.
Sent 3:30 P.M.

Carie :And you're still dead.
Sent 3:34 P.M

4 comments :

Hey Reader,

Wow! Glad you are here. Would love to read your comment(s). Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. The content of this blog is copyright protected ©

Have a great day!! :)
~ Dia